I just got my first nomination for an award!!
Well, not JUST – Im still such a new blogger (ahem) that I forgot I have to check the email address associated with my blog, in order to realise things like this! Oh and see lovely messages from everyone. Im sorry if you messaged me and I havent replied yet! Its all a learning process as Im discovering. But such delights in my inbox! Happy days.
Thank you to the WONDERFUL & INSPIRATIONAL bexoxo for my nomination 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
1. What is your favorite song? If you don’t have just one, then what’s your favorite band/singer? Gosh thats difficult! I have quite a wide ranging music taste from rock, to folk, to drum and bass, to world music … a beautiful song that springs to mind is ‘Una Cancion de Amor Esta Noche’ by Silvio Rodriguez.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
Yes…but that would be telling 😉
3. Do you have any pets? If so, type/breed/name. If not, if you could have anything in the world (alive or otherwise) as a pet, what would it be and why? Er – probably not the best question for me right now!! Haha – see my last post. However, I live with a lovely dog at the moment who brings me joy. Post on him to follow shortly!
4. Share an inspirational mantra or quote that keeps you sane.
‘It always seems impossible, until it is done’ Nelson Mandela.
5. Do you have any Tattoos? Piercings? If so, what/where, and does it have special meaning to you? Yes – a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder, doesn’t mean anything just pretty! And ear, nose piercings.
6. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate fudge cake with cream. Mmmmm!
7. Tell us one thing you love about yourself. My hair. Its curly, enormous and black.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Lying in the long grass during break with my mate Louise on a summers day in our green and white check school dresses.
9. Where is your happy place (physical location, not just in your head… or elsewhere ya perv)? Tel Aviv in the summer with my mate Mandy. Or the walking through the dappled sunlight by the brook at the end of the road 🙂
10. Share an embarrassing story about yourself. Through years of training I’ve successfully blocked them all out.
Questions for Nominees:
- Whats your favourite flavour ice cream?
- Where were you born?
- Who is the person alive that most inspires you?
- Say ‘cheers’ in as many languages as you know it in.
- Boiled, mashed or fried?
- What time do you go to bed?
- What colour most dominates your wardrobe?
- What do you get from blogging?
- Whats your biggest life passion?
- How are you doing today? 🙂 x
Thanks again to bexoxo for the nomination – this is such a good idea for getting to know the people behind the blogs! Look forward to hearing responses 🙂Follow @singlefemaleblg